ABUNDANT ENERGY SUBCOMMITTEE
Mission: Implement "Abundant" Energy For NV Citizens, Businesses, Governments & National Security Facilities.
CHANGE GOVERNMENT STATUTES
Oppose continuation of energy policies set by state government to suit business and government interests and ignores citizen priority and national security facility interests for abundant and affordable sources of energy.
- Define Energy as:
"The forces that enable citizens, industry, government and all other types of life and physical forms in the Universe to exist and to do work.
- Define Available Energy Resources as:
"Energy wave and mineral forms capable of being transformed for use by humans to live, work, survive and enjoy life on Earth."
- Define Abundant Energy for Citizens in Nevada as:
"Having more than enough of all forms of usable energy readily available to all citizens, businesses, government and national security forces at reasonable rates and survivable features to accomplish everything they desire to do without being forced by government to conserve."
- Sponsor state and federal legislation to amend the laws and statutes to establish the above or equivalent definitions for revised energy goals to always provide top priority to citizen and national security force requirements.
IMPLEMENT CITIZEN-CENTERED ABUNDANT ENERGY POLICIES IN NEVADA
- Submit Nevada Bill Drafts to amend statutes to include the above definitions.
- Promote the concept of "Abundant" energy throughout Nevada to earn public support for the concept of "Citizens and National Security First" when it comes to establishing energy policies.
- Support federal defense plans to also apply to Nevada to establish MicroGrid-controlled, Small Modular Reactor-powered plants to be the best sources of abundant, independent electric power that produce no emissions, are walk-away safe, incapable of reactor accidents, are EMP/Cyberwar/Terrorism threats shielded, and are cooled by liquid metals, moulton salts and other minerals instead of water so they can become the standard power production systems for the future of Nevada.
- Enable "abundant" energy to become the world standard for free world nations by sponsoring national amendments to U.S. federal laws to produce abundant energy that extends and complements the President's global policy for America to become the "Dominant" provider of all types of global energy products and power generation systems.