IMMIGRATION & BORDER SECURITY
MISSION: REFORM CURRENT SYSTEM AND ENFORCE BORDER SECURITY
REFORM CURRENT SYSTEM
- Enforce our current immigration laws and work through legislation to update
them so they reflect the current needs of our society and economy.
- Promote “legal immigration” reform as proposed in the US Senate RAISE Act (2017).
- Promote “legal immigration” reform as proposed in the House Immigration in the
National Interest Act (2017)
- Reverse birthright citizenship
- Support a pathway to citizenship for foreign nationals serving honorably in the US
military for one term. Exceptions are possible to ensure national security.
- Make “patriotic assimilation” a priority in all immigration policies and as
part of civics curriculum in public education.
- Support E-verify and fines for employers hiring illegal aliens and/or undocumented immigrants.
- Stop granting social welfare benefits to illegal aliens.
- Stop Sanctuary cities or states.
ENFORCE BORDER SECURITY
- Fund the border wall.
- Require enforcement of expired VISAs.
RESPONSIBLE AND LEGAL IMMIGRATION
- No Amnesty.
- Congress must NOT write into law what the Federal Courts have deemed unconstitutional—that being DAPA (Defered Actions for Parents of Americans.)
- Congress must NOT grant citizenship status to DACA (Deferred Actions for Childhood Arrivals).
- Congress must NOT allow for Chain (Or Family) Migration for any DACA recipients
- Oppose Judicial activism. Legislatively oppose judicial activism and legislatively overturn extreme judicial activism. Re-establish the constitutional mandate that congress makes laws, not the courts.
Working Illegal alien households create $14,387 annual fiscal deficit.